G20 Head - 24 ga Wire, 1/2" Crown
Like the G8, the G20 head features a side-feed design eliminating the need for a Swivel which results in increased production speeds and decreased down-time. The G20 Head can be used on all dual-drive stitchers or saddle-binders which currently use 18D or Hohner 70/20 Heads. including: Bielomatic, ECH Will, Harris, Kugler, McCain, Sheridan and others.
User-friendly features include a "snap-out" Wire Tube, a "swing-away" Wire Holder Spring and an on/off Feed Lever.
- Capacity: from 2 sheets up to 3/4"
- Crown Sizes: 1/2" or 5/8"
- Wire Sizes: 20-28 round or 21x25 and 20x24 flat
- Minimum Head Center: 2-3/4" at 3/16"
- Speed: 18,000 stitches per hour, 12,000 Loop stitches per hour
Options: Loop and Stop Stitch Kits
Contact us for more information and prices